Mortal Kombat X has succeeded in retaining No. 1 spot in the UK gaming charts for the week ending April 25.
Even with a 64 per cent fall in week-on-week sales, Mortal Kombat X managed to reign the UK gaming charts for consecutive week two. GTA 5 followed in second, Battlefield: Hardline sat third, Minecraft: PlayStation Edition climbed up five spots to fourth and FIFA 15 remained in fifth position.
The only new title in this week’s charts is Kalypso’s Tropico 5, which re-entered at No.18 owing to its PS4 debut.
Here’s the top 20 UKIE Games Chart, compiled by GfK Chart-Track, for the week ending April 25, 2015-
1. MORTAL KOMBAT X
2. GRAND THEFT AUTO V
3. BATTLEFIELD HARDLINE
4. MINECRAFT: PLAYSTATION EDITION
5. FIFA 15
6. MINECRAFT: XBOX EDITION
7. CALL OF DUTY: ADVANCED WARFARE
8. DYING LIGHT
9. BORDERLANDS: THE HANDSOME COLLECTION
10. WWE 2K15
11. FAR CRY 4
13. DISNEY INFINITY 2.0
14. HALO: THE MASTER CHIEF COLLECTION
16. LEGO MARVEL SUPER HEROES
17. FORZA HORIZON 2
18. TROPICO 5
19. DARK SOULS II: SCHOLAR OF THE FIRST SIN
20. LEGO BATMAN 3: BEYOND GOTHAM